North Texas Situated to Be “Key Investment Market”
Researchers and real estate experts say “North Texas is specifically situated to be a key investment market for international investment” this year. The area is a particularly favorable investment for corporations.
In a recent KPMG survey reported by The Dallas Business Journal, they found the following statistics from the participants surveyed:
- 77 percent thought the economy would be better or remain the same in 2017
- 51 percent said foreign investment in U.S. real estate will increase this year
- Dallas-Fort Worth is one of the top 20 areas in the world for foreign investment
- 91 percent of investors are bullish on access to equity capital
- 41 percent of real estate company executives are preparing for significant investment in organic growth in 2017
As we discussed in our last blog post, investors are seeing Dallas as favorable with lots to offer and great future potential.